AquaFuge PRO Sump Refugium
The AquaFuge PRO refugium chamber provides ample space for the addition of live rock, mud, or live sand and provides ideal growth conditions for food items, such as copepods and amphipods, to feed invertebrates and fish in the main tank. It also provides a controlled growing area for macroalgae, which can be used to reduce "nuisance" algae in the main tank and provide a "nursery" area for a variety of organisms.
The addition of the protein skimmer allows for the removal any excess organics flowing through the refugium while also providing for oxygenation of any marine system.
Versatility features of the AquaFuge PRO:
- Comes in two sizes to meet the needs of any tank
- Can be used with a submersible or external pump
- Can be used with a variety of natural filter media (live rock, live sand, mud)
- Can be used as an isolation area for new or injured fish
- Can be used to cultivate macroalgae
- Can be used as a growing area for food items for main tank inhabitants
The AquaFuge PRO is available in two sizes, both including the Rio 600RV to run the protein skimmer and provide adequate flow through the refugium.
Small : 32" L x 12" W x 14.5"H
Large: 36" L x 12" W x 16"H
The lighting is not included.