The CITR Pro In-Tank Refugium or “Safe House” is designed to deliver several features and benefits that would help any aquarium. Some of these benefits include improving filtration by growing and harvesting macroalgae and providing better food options for the aquarium by cultivating small organisms like copepods and amphipods. The CITR Pro can also function as a protected area for newly added fish or invertebrates to acclimate in, and can help injured fish and corals regenerate damaged tissue without the need for a separate quarantine tank. The versatility, ease of use, and functionality provided by the CITR Pro will surely meet a wide variety of needs for many aquarists.
- Easy to set up in-tank refugium
- Improves filtration and reduces excess nutrients
- Enhances live food sources for the aquarium
- Provides additional protection for vulnerable livestock
- Securely attaches to aquarium with hanging bracket
- Black background
- Adjustable height
- Bracket will attach to vertical walls up to 1 3/8" thick and Euro-braces up to 1/2" thick
DX model includes a circulation pump.
- Small: 7 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Large: 12" x 6" x 8"