Total Power usage:57w
Maximum flow rate: 90 gph
- No danger of damage if the equipment is left running outside the aquarium for a short period. By using the new PTC system, the EKIP will switch itself off, before overheating.
- Patented heating element made with the exclusive PTC system. The traditional metal resistor coils have been replaced with a special polymer sheet, silk-screened with heating ink.
- The self-ventilation system allows a constant cooling of the motor unit. Self-cleaning rotor assembly reduces maintenance and aids in providing a steady, constant water flow.
- The temperature probe placed in the inlet tube ensures accurate temperature control.
- The equipment has one electric cable and one plug.
- A setting of temperature controlled by an electronic circuit with indicator light.
- Adjustable aeration device.
- Adjustable flow outlet.
- Adjustable flow control.
Made in Italy.