CPR Aquatic's Mini Reactor is an excellent way to fluidize most types of chemical filtration. This unit is designed to be used in small, confined spaces in a sump. The Mini reactor is designed such that it will stand alone or attach to the wall of the sump or tank with the included suction cups.
- Small footprint
- Upward fluidization for gentle media tumbling
- Easy to install; partially or fully submerged
- Smooth water return decreases unwanted turbulence
- Adjustable valve for variable fluidization
- Includes the reactor body, two screens, Rio 180 pump and four suction cups